Financial security for landlords and property owners

Whether you let commercial or residential properties, we can help ensure that both your business and properties are protected with an insurance policy that’s tailored uniquely to you. If you own a sole property, or if you manage a wide portfolio of them, these can all be covered under the same policy to save you time and potentially money.


Landlord insurance can be arranged for many types of tenancies including lets to students, DSS and asylum seekers, as well as unoccupied commercial and residential properties.

Get a quote
Happy couple agree to tenancy with landlord to promote Howard Insurance Brokers - Landlord and Property Owner Insurance

Policy benefits

Buildings & contents

Loss of rent

Property owners' liability

Loss of income

Trace & access

Legal expenses

Malicious damage


Not only will you be covered for the buildings you manage, but you can also take advantage of specialised cover features tailored for landlords and property owners.


These include loss of rent, which protects you in the event that your tenant misses their rent payments and malicious damage by your existing or past tenants.



Unoccupied properties


Empty houses are at an increased risk of vandalism, theft and issues arising from lack of maintenance so it’s important to make sure that if your properties are unoccupied for an extended period of time, you have the right insurance for them in the meantime. This is flexible cover which can be taken out for short term fixed periods, giving you immediate, bespoke protection for your unoccupied property.

Get in touch

Your Name (required)

We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.

Please do not submit any sensitive data.