Bespoke protection for single vehicles and larger fleets

If you use your car for work, for anything other than a commute, you are likely to require specialist commercial motor insurance to get the right level of cover.


Working alongside our specialist partner insurance companies, we can arrange insurance for a wide range of commercial vehicles in order to create a policy that’s suited to your business.


You will have the option to choose between the three levels of cover on the market, between comprehensive, third party and third-party fire & theft.

Get a quote
Woman looking to buy a car to promote Howard Insurance Brokers - Commercial Motor Insurance

Policy benefits


Third party fire & theft

Small van cover

No claims discount

Any driver/named driver

Fleet insurance available

14-day emergency hire

UK-based 24-hour service

Whether you’re looking for competitive van insurance, taxi cover or want to find the best truck and HGV insurance quotes around, we can help.


We’ll work with you to ascertain the unique risks that your motor business is exposed to. This lets us seek out a policy that protects you against these specifically. We’ll also make sure to tailor your cover around the size of your business so you’re not paying for any cover you don’t need.


If you operate a fleet of vehicles, we can arrange for these to be covered under one policy in order to reduce the time and paperwork of insuring them separately. This cover has room for growth, so any new vehicles can easily be added to your existing policy.

Get in touch

Your Name (required)

We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.

Please do not submit any sensitive data.