Landlords and Property Insurance - Howard InsuranceHoward Insurance

Landlords and Property Insurance

Landlords and Property Insurance

Landlords Insurance by Howard Insurance

Feel safe renting your properties.

Landlords and Property Insurance. If you rent out your property for commercial or residential use, we can provide you with a property owners’ insurance quote.

Protect your property.

Landlords’ buildings insurance cover, contents insurance, loss of rent insurance, liability cover and alternative accommodation insurance are all available as part of our packages of insurance for landlords with residential and/or commercial properties.

Landlords’ insurance can be arranged for many types of tenancy including students, DSS and asylum seekers as well as unoccupied commercial and residential properties.

Does your current policy cover you for Trace & Access, Legal Expenses and Malicious Damage by tenants? If not; give us a call for a quote.

Call us today on 0191 2961666 for a quote.

SIEMENS AIRвечные закупить